Friday, July 5, 2013

So....

Obviously I'm not that great at this. I'm working on it, 28 years in and I swear I've almost got it. Anyway I've cooked up a couple stories to compensate, the first will be up Saturday, the next Sunday. Monday will be back to Skyline with updates continuing Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for which ever story feels best at the moment from here on out.

I'll give you a basic outline just to get you going. Saturday will be entirely original content entitled Ork in the City. It may sound ridiculous, it may be ridiculous, but I'm doing it. I really enjoy stories where supernatural creatures are portrayed as just somewhat abnormal people in the modern world looking to survive and maybe make a buck or two (preferably without sparkling) so when a random story idea generator spit out: A female firefighter with a terrible secret goes on a blind date, one of the first "terrible" secrets that popped into my head was "she's a half ork" (luckily she takes after her mother, as far as appearances go at least ).

Sunday will be one of the most badass Harry Potter fanfics you'll ever read. Note: none of the main characters in  Harry Potter will be present, with the exception of Dumbledore. It's set in the HP universe during the first reign of Voldemort, i.e. at least eleven years before Harry was even born. It's working title is Muggle Born: Down in the Mud and it chronicles a former British SAS Commandos struggle to keep his magically talented, muggle born daughter safe from the Death Eaters during the very worst of Voldemorts purges.

No comments:

Post a Comment